Not too far from London, lies a charming resort town called Brighton. Sometimes referenced as one of the world’s hippest and most cultural, this city always seems to mesmerise its visitors.
Things to do & see
- Royal Pavilion – This very famous landmark in Brighton was once the magnificent palace of George IV, that has beautiful furniture and a collection of original artworks.
- Booth Museum of Natural History – Houses over half a million specimens and data about natural history. There are even dinosaur bones, killer whale skeletons, British birds and a wide range of preserved insects.
- Brighton Pier – It offers rides and attractions for the whole family, plus restaurants, food kiosks and bars.
- Brighton Wheel – This awe-inspiring Brighton experience offers a wonderful view of the famous spots in Brighton.
- Brighton Museum & Art – The best place to find out more about Brighton’s history and its cultural heritage! Filled with a lot of interactive displays and valuable artwork.
- Brighton Marina – This marina has to be one of the most popular spots in the city and is one of the biggest man-made marinas in Europe.
- The Old Bank Steak & Ribs – Famous in Brighton for its savoury steaks, ribs, fresh fish and vegetarian cuisine.
- Burger Brothers – Uses only fresh and locally produced ingredients. So if burgers are your things, then come here for a different experience.
- AguaDulce – A bar and restaurant that specialises in Mediterranean dishes, making it a great place for dates and family gatherings.
- Iydea – Is a vegetarian restaurant that boasts a range of delicious and healthy food. You can find Iydea at two locations in the town.
- Papillon – Located in the heart of Brighton’s North Laine, it offers a great choice of unique housewares and interior items from different countries.
- Fair – An award winning boutique specialising in fair trade and ethical fashion.
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre – Over 80 shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants, all in one place!
- The Vintage Workshop – The perfect place to find priceless antique items and handmade vintage products.
Bars & Nightlife
- KOBA – A chic café ideal for breakfast or lunch, but at night it turns into a cocktail bar. It is actually one of the oldest cocktail bars in Brighton and has managed to maintain its good reputation.
- Pub du Vin – In the award winning Hotel Du Vin, you can find this traditional British pub. That serves famous ales and traditional food like fish and chips.
- Bohemia – This is a popular and award winning cocktail bar, that serves tasty cocktails and also home-made European dishes.
If you’re planning on coming to Brighton and need a place to store your luggage, check out our Brighton stores below:Relaxstation – Marvans News
Or view all our locations here & make a booking today.
Store with a LEFTIT luggage host near you from just £5/24 hours per bag Search Now